NJMCDirect have started a web portal to pay traffic tickets through online. The official website is helpful to pay your traffic tickets online. This saves your time and energy. And also this method makes you not to stand in a long queue. It is the fastest way to pay your traffic tickets online. The Municipal courts in New Jersey are responsible for the game violation, motor vehicles parking tickets, jurisdiction and so on. It was established in the year 1947. To pay your traffic tickets by this mode you need to enter the details of your credit or debit card where all the details are kept confidential through this website.
Requirements need to pay through NJMCDirect :
- You should have a PC/ Laptop/ Smartphone with a good display screen.
- Your device should have a fast internet connection and the latest version internet browser.
- You should have a traffic ticket that is provided to you by the police officer when you violate the rules.
- The traffic ticket must contain the court ID and ticket number.
- You are required to have your driving license number.
- Finally, you should have your credit or debit card in order to make your payment in the NJMCDirect web portal.
- You should be the legal resident of New Jersey, U.S.
Benefits of using NJMCDirect:
- By paying your traffic tickets through online saves your time. It is one of the fastest ways to pay your traffic ticket.
- Your credit or debit card details entered in the NJMCDirect web portal will be maintained confidentially.
- It is one of the most efficient and comfortable ways to pay your traffic tickets.
- You have to pay your traffic ticket on Time Payment Order.
Working hours of NJMCDirect:
The working hours of NJMCDirect are given below:
- Monday to Thursday: The working hours of NJMCDirect is from 7:30 A.M to 11:45 P.M EST
- Friday: The working hours of NJMCDirect is from 7:30 A.M to 10:45 P.M EST
- Saturday: Pay your ticket in NJMCDirect web portal from 7:30 A.M. to 3:45 P.M EST
- Sunday and other holidays: Pay your traffic ticket in NJMCDirect web portal from 1:00 P.M to 11:45 P.M EST.
Instructions to follow during NJMCDirect:
- Open the internet browser.
- Visit the official website.
- In the web portal, you will find an option called ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order’.
- Click the option in order to start the payment process.
- Enter the court ID, ticket prefix, ticket number and license plate number in their respective fields.
- Click ‘Continue’ option.
- You will find two options 1. View NJMCDirect Ticket and 2. Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- Based on your need to select any one of the options.
- Hence, the first option shows the ticket and the second option leads you to the payment process.
- With the help of your credit or debit card, you can do your payment. The transaction details are stored on the website for 90 days if your information is not found you can contact the NJMCDirect Customer Service Team.
- You can make a call or send a fax to the following number to reach the NJ Court Customer Service Team.
Phone number: (+1) 609-815-2900, 973-284-4945, (+1) 609-292-9580.
Fax number: 973-284-4914
- You can also send email to the ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can send your questions through letters to following address NJMC Public safety building 2nd floor, 228 Chesnutt Street, New Jersey, U.S.
We hope this article provides the complete information about ‘NJMCDirect’. Thank you for reading this article. Stay tuned to our website for more updates.