United States Post Office is a mail service used to deliver your postcards and gifts to their customers. You can share your feedback and suggestions with USPS. Therefore, USPS has started a customer experience survey to rectify the needs of their customers. With the help of the official website, you can take part in the survey directly. This article gives you complete information about the United States Post Office customer experience survey. By participating in this survey you can win cash rewards or stamps/first-class stamps. In this article, we clearly explain you the steps to do the survey and also to obtain the rewards. To know more about this, you need to read this article fully.
Rewards obtained by taking part in the ‘postalexperience’ survey:
- You can win a cash prize as a reward or you can win stamps as a reward for your survey.
- If you won, the cash prize as a reward then you will be provided with a coupon that can be redeemed on your next visit.
- Therefore, if you win stamp, you can collect it from your local post office.
- The coupons have to be redeemed in the required period of time.
- In order to enjoy your rewards, you need to take your previous purchase receipt with you when you visit the post office.
Rules for the postalexperience survey:
- The employees and their family members of USPS are not allowed to participate in this survey.
- You should at least 18 years or above.
- We should be the legal resident of the United States.
- You should have purchased at least once from USPS service.
Requirements need for the postalexperience survey:
- A PC or Laptop or Tablet or a Mobile Phone with a good display screen.
- The device must have a fast internet connection or WiFi.
- The valid USPS purchase receipt needed for the survey.
- You should know any of the languages like English and Spanish.
Instructions to follow during the survey:
- Open the browser using chrome, Edge, Safari or any other type of browser.
- Visit the official website of USPS.
- Select the language of your choice either as English or Spanish.
- Click ‘Next’ option.
- Enter the zip code which will be provided in the purchase receipt.
- Click ‘Next’ option.
- Choose the location of your visit to USPS.
- Select the date of your visit to USPS.
- Answer the questions asked in the website, the questions will be depending upon your previous experience with USPS.
- Submit your survey.
- Enter your personal details like name, residential address, contact number, email ID and so on.
- After completion of all these things, you can get a chance to win the cash rewards or stamps/first-class stamps.
Working hours of USPS:
- The working hours of USPS from Monday to Friday is from 8 A.M. to 8:30 P.M. ET during Saturday the working hours is from 8 A.M. to 6 P.M. ET. And USPS is closed on Sunday.
You can contact the customer care service team of USPS in the following ways:
- Customer care service number: 1-800-275-8777.
- TDD/TYY Relay number: 1-800-877-8339.
- Email ID: email@example.com
- The official website: usps.com.
We hope this article provides the complete information about USPS survey. Thank you for reading this article. Stay tuned to our website for more updates.